If your Dad loves the idea of a new tool on Father's Day, these are topping the list this season...
1. Table Saw
What can Dad do with a table saw? How about installing new floors? Inspire him to get rid of that old carpeting and refresh the space. Even the least handy men will find this project fairly easy with the help of a new table saw.
Does the outside of the house need a bit of a face lift? How about a paint sprayer to breathe new life into it? With certain paint sprayers being able to handle latex, lacquer, stain and primer, it makes for an easy update.
Black & Decker Powered Paint Sprayer, 5.8 GPH
The Black & Decker Power Paint Sprayer (5.8 GPH) paints up to four times faster than a brush and roller when painting a six-foot by 40-foot fence. The Easy Fill Canister allows for fast and clean refills and the High performance motor for spraying heavier latex paints. Color-coded nozzles help to distinguish between spray patterns while the quick release allows for easy access to cleaning. This Black & Decker Power Paint Sprayer includes a pour/thinning assist bucket, great for transferring paint to the side fill canister cleanly.
3. Hedge Trimmer
How about adding some curb appeal with a new hedge trimmer? With options for battery, corded or gas, the hedge trimmer is a must needed tool for keeping those hedges in line.
Kobalt 40-Volt Max 24-in Dual Cordless Hedge Trimmer
40-Volt Max 24-in Dual Cordless Hedge Trimmer
- 40-volt Lithium ion battery system for great performance and run time
- 24-in dual action steel bar provides durability when trimming
- 3/4-in cut capacity gets through most shrubs and hedges
- Up to 2800 strokes per minute for fast speed of cut
- Get started in seconds without the hassle of gas
- Part of the Kobalt 40-Volt Max team: 1 battery system compatible with 7 lawncare tools
- Initial no-load voltage, when fully charged, peaks at 40 volts; nominal voltage under typical load is 36 volts
4. Pressure Washer
This tool comes in handy in so many ways. Whether washing down sidewalks, siding, outdoor furniture or kids toys, Dad will always put this tool to good use.